Oct 16, 2009

I Love We Love Colors(tm)!!!!

Holy Cow! I am so PUMPED!!!

As you know, Halloween is my FAVORITE Holiday. I take my costumes very seriously and do my best to ROCK them. ;)

This Year I am going as The Diva Plavalaguna from the 5th Element. I debuted this costume at ACen, and might rock it at Madison's "Geek Kon"... we will see. ;)

There is also a company wide costume contest at my work, and I really hope I win it.... but we will see. ;)

Anyway! To the title of this post.


There is a great website called "We Love Colors" that has OVER 50 colors of tights, leotards, gloves, socks, etc... that make my costumes the best!!! The colors match and ROCK!! Totally worth checking out. :)


I used their products as the base of my Cheetara Costume:



Click here to see the details on how to make this costume.



They also SAVED MY BUTT when it came to my with my Diva costume!!!

5th ELement Diva Plavalaguna Halloween Costume


I contacted all the bridal stores in my state, then online who boasted about thier glove colors.

NO one could match gloves to the shade of blue of my costume. I did not want to have my HANDS painted blue! Then I suddenly remembered: We Love Colors!

I ordered the colors that looked closest, and the arrived so fast!!! And one pair was a PERFECT MATCH!!!!!!!

Like The Cheetara costume, I glued fake nails to gloves for my hands. It was SOOOOOOoo wonderful!

Anyway, I was contacted by a staff memeber from We Love Colors about how cool my costumes are that use their products and was informed about a Costume Contest they are doing!

I totally plan to submit my Cheetara costume! :-D It is internet voting, so once I know where the link is, I will post that.

YEA! IT is also most Hlloween!

I am not sure if you have your costume picked out yet, but maybe you will get inspired by all the colors and styles We Love Colors they have to offer!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Your "Diva" costume?! I would say disgusting fat suit, hahahahaha!!!!!